“Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” – Stephanie Lahart
“Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” ― Janice Trachtman
16 Actionable Pointers you can use to Encourage Yourself
- When times get tough, encourage yourself.
- When things are not going your way, encourage yourself.
- There should be a voice on the inside saying that you are not contented with where you are and you can do better.
- Don’t depend on friends, family. Draw your strength from the inside = deep down, dig deep.
- Remember the good times/miracles and strength would fill your heart. Don’t dwell on the negative, change the channels switch to the positive.
- You didn’t come this far to get disappointed now. We all have something to be happy about. Replay these victories in your mind.
- Tell your children and children the things that God has done in your life.
- Don’t let discouragement steal your opportunity.
- EVERY SETBACK IS A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK.
- You were knocked down but you were not knocked out.
- Switch off the I Am Cursed channel, wrong family, no money, bad economy and recession.
- Get an encouragement file of all the good things that happened to you. List your strengths and good things you have done for yourself,
- Don’t be too critical about yourself. Tell yourself you did well.
- Accept and approve yourself.
- Catch yourself doing good things.
- Have an attitude to celebrate yourself.